Thursday, April 28, 2005

Melissa Auf Der Maur

Melissa Auf Der Maur's Hot!

Melissa Auf Der Maur is a rock goddess. She played bass in Hole and The Smashing Pumpkins which means she put up with the gigantic egos of Courtney Love AND Billy Corgan. She released her first solo record last year entitled "Auf Der Maur" and it kicks ass. She's not the best singer in the world, so if you're really into vocals, you probably won't like it. Her voice is definitely good enough to carry the songs where they need to go. Check out her official site for news about the new record (link to interview at Billboard), music, and videos. Buy "Auf Der Maur".

2 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger WOOP zine said...

I'm glad I did some blog surfing. I'm into music, but not much into 'music' like Ciara and Nelly, but more into artistes like KT Tunstall and Razorlight, though they are a bit mainstream. Whatever.

Thanks for posting about such musicians - I really appreciate it and I'm definatley checking back every other day :)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Melleners said...

Thanks, Lee-yah. I appreciate the positive feedback!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home