Sunday, August 07, 2005

Tina Dico

Tina Dico

You probably haven't heard the name Tina Dico (sometimes spelled "Dickow") before, but I bet you've heard her voice. She's one of the many female vocalists on Zero 7's latest record "When It Falls". She sings the song "Home" and has a truly beautiful voice. Check out her performance of the song from Jimmy Kimmel Live. While you're there, check out another Zero 7 track that Tina sings back-up on called "Somersault". Tina's from Denmark and her debut cd "In The Red" came out there in July. It's not out in the states yet, but will be released this fall. Check out her official site for news and music. Buy the ep "Far".

4 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this girl's simply the biggest talent I've come across in 10 years in the industry. a voice to melt icefloes and heartfelt delivery of every aching lyric.
music to die for.
and I'm nothing to do with her or her record company! honest....

adrianzag

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crap! another expired link!

today is NOT my day I guess.

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from Denmark (Tina's home country) and if there is any way at all you can get a hold of her album "notes" you just have to.. She delivers her songs with so much conviction and beauty.
Being a singer myself I feel I have to emphasize her abillity to put feeling above her tecnique, and for achieving me that is a sign of true artistry..

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"me achieving that", sorry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home