Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tristan Prettyman

Tristan Can Play

Tristan Prettyman is from San Diego and has toured and collaborated with Jason Mraz and G. Love. Don't hold it against her though because she's really quite talented. I'm kidding, of course (about the G. Love part, anyway). Her debut is called "Twentythree" and it came out in August of this year. She's got a unique voice that reminds me of a cross between Fiona Apple and Ani DiFranco. Check out her official site. You can watch the video for "Love Love Love" or just listen to some tunes. Buy the cd.

4 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. I will look for more of her.

You are providing a great service with this blog, Thank you!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Melleners said...

Thanks, Damien. Sorry for all of the outdated links. They only last for a week, so you have to come by more often to get them all.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

will do! I just discovered you a couple days ago by looking for info on Lori MacKenna. Google pointed me to your blog, yet I can't find anything about her on it, but I did find a lot of other cool stuff - so i will be back often.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Melleners said...

She's in the March 2005 archive on the sidebar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home