Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Anna Nalick

Anna Nalick on the Couch

Anna Nalick is not only interesting to me because she's a talented singer/songwriter, but also because she worked with Eric Rosse on her debut cd. Eric's a producer who worked with Tori Amos and Two Loons for Tea. Her debut called "Wreck of the Day" is right up my alley. It came out on April 19th. Check out her official site for some sound samples and news. She was also highly influenced by Blind Melon and worked with Christopher Thorn and Brad Smith from the band. Buy the cd.

4 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Very pretty. I like it.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Melleners said...

Glad you liked it. Hiatus, huh?

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to get it but it won't let me, is there anyway you can send it to me via this email addrees g4899@aol.com thanks! Ray

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Melleners said...

I'm sorry ray, but my songs are only available for a limited time. Seven days is the limit for yousendit.com. You'll have to come back more often to get songs that are posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home