Saturday, November 26, 2005

What Made Milwaukee Famous

What Made Milwaukee Famous

What Made Milwaukee Famous is a band from Austin, Texas, with a diverse sound. The band definitely borrows from the past few decades and their lead singer reminds me a bit of Jeff Buckley. The band is made up of Michael Kingcaid, Drew Patrizi, John Farmer and Josh Vernier. Their debut record, "Trying to Never Catch Up" was released in June of last year and you can listen to some songs at their official site. You can also check out their video there for "Selling Yourself Short" as well as buy the cd.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

I love this band! I thought they were from Milwaukee...silly me. But what is with all the REALLY GREAT music coming out of Milwaukee these days??

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Melleners said...

I don't know Colleen. I think you need to give me some names ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home