Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Frou Frou

Frou Frou Rocks!

I've been thinking a lot about doing a post about Frou Frou lately and eshan finally made my mind up because he's got a link to Imogen Heap's website. I'm sure everyone will recognize the song "Let Go" from the Garden State Soundtrack. The Frou Frou album that song comes from is called "Details" and every song is excellent. I recommend you visit the website to hear more tracks. Frou Frou is comprised of Imogen and Guy Sigsworth (who must be brilliant because he's also worked with Bjork). The album came out in 2002 and really didn't get much attention in the U.S. until the song was chosen for Garden State. Imogen is also a great solo artist and, according to her website, is releasing an album this year. There are also a lot of Frou Frou videos there. I remember when "I Megaphone", her solo debut and only other recording, came out, I was knocked over by her amazing voice. Buy "I Megaphone" or "Details".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home